The College maintains two boys’ Hostel for SC/ST Boys and One girls’ hostel for SC/ST Girls.
The intake capacities for the Hostels are as follows:-
- For +2 SC / ST Boys =40 iii.For +2 SC / ST Girls =30
- For +3 SC / ST Boys =70 iv.For +3 SC / ST Boys =30
ADMISSION TO THE HOSTEL
Application for admission into the Hostel shallbe made to the Principal at the time of admission. Admission to the Hostel is made afresh every year. As a result old boarders shall have to apply for admission, if they want local students and causal student are not eligible for admission the hostel. The basis for admissioninto the Hostel is purely on the merit basis.
The session of the Hostel begins from the date of reopeningof the College after summer vacation. Boarders desire to stay in the Hostel during the summer vacation should seek special permission from the Hostel Superintendent. Boarders should vacate their room after the University Examinations are over. The Boarders should follow the rules of the Hostel. Allotment of the seat will be made at the discretions of the Principal or Hostel Superintendent.
- The following study hours should be observed.
i)7.00 A.M to 9.30A.M ii)7.00 P.M to 10.00 P.M
- During study hours boarders are ordinarily be expected not to disturb others by any action whatsoever.
- Prefects will be nominated by the Superintendent and each prefect will help the Superintendent in maintaining discipline in the hostel. Each prefect is responsible for the cleanliness of his ward
- The superintendent will be responsible for the maintenance of order and discipline and possesses the power to punish by boarder for breach of discipline. All cases of misconduct must be reported to the principal.
- The hostels fee is Rs. 1500/- per annum
- Total hostel fees will be collected in the college counter.
- Boarders are responsible for any sort of damage &loss of their belongings in their respective rooms.
- Boarders shall make their own arrangements of light in the room .
- No outsiders should be allowed to stay in the hostel (expect the parents with the permission of the superintendent). Even the parents cannot stay more than three hours.
- During summer vacation, the boarders (Boys &Girls) are not allowed to stay in the hostel.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE CONSIDERED ABREACH OF DISCIPLINE
- Absence from the hostel without leave.
- Continuous negligence of studies.
- Want of cleanliness and tidiness in the rooms.
- Disfiguring the walls, doors or windows of the building by writing or by any other way.
- The holding of any meeting in the hostel except with the approval of the superintendent.
- Spitting in the rooms and corridors.
- Frequently absence from the Hostel in the evening or morning.
- Misconduct of any other description:- students may be removed from the hostel on the report of the superintendent for habitual or gross misconduct of negligence of studies.
- Use of Electrical heaters / High voltage electrical appliances.
- Allowing others to stay in their room.