The following scholarships are awarded by the Government to the eligible students studying in the College.
- National Loan Scholarship:- To apply for such scholarship the students must have secured 50% of marks in their last qualifying examination and their parents income must not exceed Rs.6000/-per annum.
- Senior College Merit Scholarship:- Awarded to the students of 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. on the basis of +2 marks.
- Post Merit Scholarship for S.C. and S.T.Students:-Stipend is given to S.C. and S.T.students from the H & T.W.Department,Govt. of Odisha.
- Freedom Fighter’s Scholarship:- Awarded to the children of freedom fighters.
- Aid to the Children of Ex-Service Men:-Aid available from the Govt.of Odisha to children of Ex-Service men.
- Orthopedically Handicapped Scholarship:-Awarded to the lame, deaf and orthopedically handicapped students. Their age should be between 17 to 30 years. The candidates must have secured attested 40% marks in the previous CHSE examination.
- Abhimanyu Rath Scholarship:- It is constitution by a grant of Rs.500/- given by Sri Abhimanyu Rath and Ex-member of the Parliament and a prominent social worker. The interest proceeds of the sum is awarded to three students +3 1st year Arts, Science and Commerce (one from each faculty) those who have secured highest marks inclusive of 4th optional mark. If any in the Annual H.S.Examination conducted by C.H.S.E., Odisha, Bhubaneswar from among the regular students of this College.
- I.Satyanarayana Pantulu Memorial Scholarship:-It is created by an amount of Rs.1000/- donated by late I.Gopal Rao, Ex-Reader, Gunupur College. The interest drawn from the fixed deposit of the above sum is awarded to the regular students of this College, securing the degree with highest marks in Economics(Hons.) in the +3 Arts examination of the University.